[Vision2020] I Done Did the Votin' Thing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 2 12:27:20 PDT 2010

Rodna and I jus' returned from doin' the votin' thang and cruisin' the 'hood.

The pleasant mornin' weather was only surpassed by the voter turnout (as
told to me by the vote-takers of Precinct 18 at the Dome) of 20 to 30
people by 10:00 AM when we got there, the kids (apparently between
classes) showin' up to do their votin' thing,and the "blue" blanket of
campaign signs we saw as we cruised the 'hood.

If anything, the Reps will have a reason to drown their sorrows over at
the Sandpiper this evening.  I wonder if Sandpiper has crow on the menu.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown