[Vision2020] Say What? (Local and Recent)

ringoshirl ringoshirl at moscow.com
Tue Nov 2 07:03:45 PDT 2010

I did not claim they were undermining democracy.  Those words were chosen by
Mr. Rozen in writing the editorial.  My complaint concerns certain
individuals failing to keep their commitments and failing to show respect to
individuals with whom they do not agree.  That is, in one case failing to
even call to say he wouldn't be there, and in another very short notice.

Shirley