[Vision2020] Sign in Genesee

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Nov 1 19:46:31 PDT 2010

First answer: GHWBush gave us a war we cannot get out of. How does a president who didn't want us there in the first place get us out of GW's mess i n a couple of years?

Second answer: How does anyone, including the President, get the US out of the mess GW's boys created in Gitmo? It's a "military" issue, in spite of the on-going revelations of really nasty (and illegal) behaviour on the part of the US.

Give it some thought, back up a bit, put the blame where it belongs---the Neo-cons built this mess. Getting out of it takes some doing, not just a "see ya, Dudes" and we are outa Iraq and Afghanistan.

How are the Republicans pulling in folks who feel disenfranchised? Because we are used to getting what we want right now, and that ain't happening anymore. Bush, the oil companies, Haliburton, and Wall Street made it so. So now, WAHWAHWAH we can't have what we want and it must be the President's fault? Grow up...
Debi R-S