[Vision2020] Latah County Election Summ ary and Candidate Comparison

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 1 19:49:11 PDT 2010

Paul Rumelhart reminisces:

"I remember when 100 billion dollars was a large number."

Yes, Mr. Rumelhart.

I also remember when we had a trillion-diollar surplus.

Perhaps Barbra Streisand said it best . . .

"Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? Could we?

Mem'ries, may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget."

Sidebar:  In the next few days I will be adding to my UI/MHS collection
with . . .

The 1914 edition of "Wocsom" (that's Moscow spelled backwards), the MHS
yearbook for 1914.

Man!!  I'll bet that'll bring back memories to C.W. Jr.
(You know who you are)

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown