[Vision2020] Sign in Genesee

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Mon Nov 1 16:18:32 PDT 2010

Oh?  Does that mean 2008 was a massive rejection of conservative thinking?

In reality, this is just a reflection of American's anger at the economy.
Historically, Americans always blame the party in power if the economy is
bad, whether it is actually that party's fault or not.

By the way, what *is* the conservative plan to fix the economy?  *Crickets .
. .*

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams