[Vision2020] Crabtree and the NRA

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at frontier.com
Mon Nov 1 12:33:24 PDT 2010

Perhaps Mr. Crabtree will tell us how the 2nd Amendment should be interpreted.

Should it be open-ended where anybody is allowed to bear (hold and use) any arm (weapon) at anyplace for any reason, or should there be regulations to insure others' rights are not infringed?

On another topic, Uncle Crabster has talked bad about KRFP since before the station went on the air.

Despite knowing that, I had the stations keys made by at his lockshop, trying to be a bit neighborly.

I wonder if he actually ever listened, or if his judgements were too ingrained in him to tune in.

Garrett