[Vision2020] Josh Ritter on NWPR tomorrow morning

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 27 17:03:17 PDT 2010

Ken -

Did NWPR mention which show that Josh Ritter was to be on?

NPR's Morning Edition (5am - 8am)?

Or any one of a number of classical music programs?

I'm thinking NPR's Morning Edition.

For those of you who are unable to receive NPR's signal from your home or
car radio, may I suggest downloading the show tomorrow at:

http://www.nwpr.org/07/OnDemand/MorningEdition.aspx

Thanks, Ken.

> NWPR 1250 AM just mentioned that Moscow-born Josh Ritter will perform and
> be
> interviewed tomorrow morning in NWPR. Precise time was not mentioned.
>

> Ken

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown