[Vision2020] The 2008 Legislature and SB1427 - When Idaho Gave a Damn

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 25 15:50:45 PDT 2010

Mr. Price -

Your comment that the children are also breaking the law was in response
to Andreas' comment . . .

"I do, however, think there should be general amnesty for any illegal
immigrant children that spend five years in the country graduate high
school.
They didn't do anything illegal; their parents did.
They shouldn't be forced to leave their home merely because of an accident
of birth."

Your response to "accident of birth" clearly identifies those children
born in the United States from illegal aliens, as having committed a
crime.