[Vision2020] The 2008 Legislature and SB1427 - When Idaho Gave a Damn

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Mon May 24 21:41:34 PDT 2010

In part, Wayne Price wrote:

"Strongly urge you to read the ENTIRE  AZ law, particularly  Article 8,
11-1051 in it's entirety."

I'm sorry, but I don't think that's an entirely accurate statement, although
it is one I've heard oft-repeated (kind of like the whole Death Panel deal).
For instance, please tell me where in federal immigration law there's
anything similar to Section 2 of the Arizona law, which allows citizens to
sue local and state authorities if they do not believe the new law is being
effectively enforced with fines for state and local authorities ranging
between $1,000- $5,000 per day?

And, given the multitudes of wingnuts in Idaho state government, please tell
me now exactly what document(s) I'll have to carry on my person should Idaho
follow the lunacy of AZ.  And, please tell me how much those documents will
cost me.

As long as we're at it, please tell me of any other federal laws on the
books that put the burden on me to instantly prove that I'm American or risk
instant jailing for doing nothing more than walking down the street my taxes
pay for, maybe not mowing my lawn as frequently as my neighbor would like,
or for having a barking dog.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****