[Vision2020] Stop Misleading Electorate

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:37:17 PDT 2010

Well . . .. I'm going to venture a guess here (then do some digging so
don't be getting yer knickers in a twist) but I suspect, as many of
you "progressives" have spouted on here RE: University of Idaho, maybe
one needs to "look at the top".   Funny how you don't seem to think
that pertains to K-12 schools.

GS