[Vision2020] Ants

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 17 16:59:29 PDT 2010

Sure, Dave -

Hire an army (or several armies) from an opposing ant culture.  Maybe if
you are fortunate . . . maybe even procure the services of an Al-Qaeda
sleeper cell of killer ants.

But this may take months . . . years . . . cause anguish in your otherwise
tranquil neighborhood.

However, if you can afford him, and fortunate enough to find him, maybe .
. . just maybe . . . you can hire . . .

Atom Ant
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/766347_f520.jpg