[Vision2020] Did Anyone See this in the Local Newspapers?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu May 13 16:39:15 PDT 2010

About a week ago on V2020, the question was asked if the local media covered
the story of the Pullman policeman who was alleged to have used excessive
force and was set for federal trial.
I didn't recall seeing the story in the Daily News and contacted DN managing
editor Doug Bauer about it.  He set the record straight -- the story ran on
page 3A, April 29....see below
BL