[Vision2020] Logical Science: The Arnold Schwarzenegger Challenge on Climate Change Skepticism

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 07:13:16 PDT 2010

The popularity of a scientific hypothesis has little to do with how well
it describes reality and how useful it is in practice.  It's a metric
that is much more useful politically.

If those two doctors had been wise enough to run a series of tests that
the others didn't run and could therefore conclude that the fever was a
minor condition that would go away on it's own, then he would be wasting
his money paying for the child's medical care and may even make his or
her condition worse in the process.

Paul