[Vision2020] Say What? Schwarzenegger

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed May 12 18:04:58 PDT 2010

You know, Glenn, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the Guv was poking a bit of fun at the law.  And I bet you knew that.  Even though Schwaller is no doubt annoyed that Schwarzenegger isn't a conservative, faux-Libertarian Tea Party-kind-of-guy, he probably knows that Ah-nold has a well-deserved reputation as a bit of a jokester.

To suggest that he's just dense is rather sad for such a prominent Vision 2020 figure.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com