[Vision2020] Say What?

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Mon May 10 13:12:53 PDT 2010

A ban on fossil fuels (oil) would virtually eliminate human life on Earth?

May not be so farfetched.  Corn prices rose dramatically from 2000 to
2208 (less than $2 per bushel to over $4 per at its peak, with the
potential for continuing increase as farmers turn to producing ethanol
from corn instead of tortillas.  Felipe Calderon claimed the soaring
price of tortillas is due to lower imports of American corn being used
for ethanol production.

So maybe not eliminating life on earth, but it could be a hardship for
our southern neighbors.  Or do you view this as a potential method of
reducing illegal immigration, eh Garrett?

GS