[Vision2020] Happy Mother's Day, Moscow

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat May 8 20:13:34 PDT 2010

Thanks, Tom. I sent it on to my family...Hugs to you and Rodna, and happy
Mothers day to you for being the Mom for the V....you keep us informed,
honest, and (mostly) decent to one another.....We tend to get pretty
annoying with one another, just like family, but we all love Moscow and want
the best for our "family" on the Palouse, regardless of our definititions of
"the best". As my friend Betty says "just put the hay down where the goats
can get it, and hope for the best!"

Happy Mom Day to everyone!
Debi R-S
Proud Mom to Tony Smith and Keri (D'Amico) Eaton, and Granny Witch to Connor
Eaton