[Vision2020] Noble Found Not Guilty Due to Temporary Insanity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 5 18:59:14 PDT 2010

Sunil -

Unless Mr. Noble lives in a total vacuum, void of any/all human contact,
the degeneration of his stability must have been apparent to somebody.

I am simply saying that Mr. Noble should be required to undergo medication
and/or therapy.

Furthermore, this incident should be investigated/researched to identify
any "red flags" that could have been treated prior to the incident.

Question:  Does anybody know whether or not Mr. Noble has been
court-ordered to therapy/medication?

Since Mr. noble was acquitted on the grounds of temporary insanity, the
logical next step would/should be prevention.