[Vision2020] Say What?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue May 4 10:41:32 PDT 2010

And this is exactly why we need a large scale public/private effort to develop solar and other less environmentally adverse energy sources.  Those of us who are old remember the space race effort.  Why not one like that for alternative energy?  Think of the jobs such an effort could engender, especially now when the economy needs a boost at the bottom -- creating wealth the old-fashioned way through labor, skilled and unskilled, while creating huge public benefit worldwide.

W.