[Vision2020] Parks Question

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Mar 31 19:25:44 PDT 2010

“Thompson said facts uncovered in the investigation support a charge
of voluntary manslaughter because Silas Parks apparently acted after a
sudden quarrel or in the heat of passion. That is also consistent with
past instances of domestic violence between the couple that form a
pattern, including one in 2006 where Silas Parks shoved Sarah Parks to
the ground, he said.”

While we may never know, I'd like to know what was the trigger that
set this off? WHAT news hit Silas Parks so hard that he acted the way
he did? All we now have is speculation and I hope the reason comes out
at the sentencing.