[Vision2020] Journal of 9/11 Studies: Peer Reviewed Work Raising Questions

garrettmc at verizon.net garrettmc at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 09:58:50 PDT 2010

Andreas writes:

"With the information Bush had before 9/11, I'm not sure what an  appropriate response would have been."

For one thing, when Bush was told a plane crashed into the WTC, an appropriate response would be to become a competent commander in chief since there was warning of that type of strike.   You would assume he would have excused himself from reading to the classroom, instead of just sitting there.

An inappropriate response was the invasion of Iraq.

I think the PATRIOT Act was an inappropriate response, too.

It does make you wonder about Bush's grasp of reality and motives.

Garrett Clevenger