[Vision2020] Say What??????

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Mar 31 06:28:27 PDT 2010

Wayne,

We're on the same side here.  Not being the judge, nor having attended any
of the deliberations up to this point, I can't really speak to what went
down and why.

But I do know what my opinion is regarding someone who (now admittedly)
killed his wife and unborn child then burned them to try and hide the crime,
then gets to go live at his parents' house while out on bail, even now while
he awaits sentencing.  I don't think there are enough expletives to fully
articulate it at the moment.

DC