[Vision2020] Say What??????

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Mar 30 16:08:48 PDT 2010

The PA wilted on the death penalty possibility awhile back.  As I said at the time, I thought the cowardice and brutality in this case warranted a trial where the death penalty was at least a possibility.  No apologies to death penalties opponents offered.

So I wonder what the sentence will be?  I hope the PA expends the energy to argue forcefully for the maximum sentence.  Or will we get another seven months served sentence as in the recent case near Genesee where the murderer shot his victim three times at point blank range?  The message in that case was: if you want to murder someone with the least consequences, do it now in Latah County and have Judge Brudie try the case.

W.