[Vision2020] Say What??????

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Mar 30 15:52:44 PDT 2010

I'm glad this is going to be resolved without the county's financial collapse, but doesn't 15 years for manslaughter -- the wanton, willful destruction of a human life, and in this case a premeditated willingness not reflected in the plea -- seem odd in light of 25 years for the wanton, willful destruction of property?

Either way, my prayers go out to both families and Silas Parks in particular.  It's a tragedy, no matter how he pleads.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com