[Vision2020] [CORRECTED LINKS] Re: Where/How Will It All End?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 29 16:39:12 PDT 2010

The cut is a bit deeper and the pain is more pronounced when it hits
considerably closer to home, huh Roger?

The Hutaree, the militia referenced in the article below, has a website . . .

http://hutaree.com/

This website has links . . .

http://hutaree.com/misc.htm

Among those militias linked on the Hutaree website is . . .

The North Idaho 21st Light Foot Militia
http://www.northidaho21lightfoot.org/

Mission Statement -

The members of the Idaho unorganized militia shall ever stand, as have our
forefathers before us, first to God, from Whom we acknowledge the
Authority of all Rights, and all the blessings of governments and to our
native soil, Idaho.

We therefore pledge:

- To promote and defend the unalienable God-given rights of all citizens,
regardless of race, sex or national origin, as is expressed in the Idaho
Constitution and the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution.

- To promote and defend the principles of just government bequeathed to us
by our forefathers to whit, that the principle of the Tenth Amendment
shall stand inviolate, as history has shown that the greatest system of
checks and balances exists with the people and their States to check the
powers accrued by the federal government.

- That the integrity of the courts, be they local, State or federal, shall
remain uncontemptable providing that they shall respect and uphold the
rights of the citizens of Idaho, including but not limited to, upholding
the due process of law, and to preserve the right of trial by jury and to
obtain immediate judicial review of cases wherein abuse of basic
Constitutional rights are questioned.

- That all power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are
founded on their authority, and instituted for their Life, Liberty, and
Property; for the advancement of those ends they have at all times an
unalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform, or abolish the
government in such manner as they may think proper.

-----------------

>From the 21st North Idaho Light Foot Militia YouTube account at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthIdahoMilitia

Idaho Light Foot Militia - Tactical Range Training
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TUP-5fLPgM

Blow Out Kit for Militia Patriot Training
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FozKEOnRcfg

Idaho Light Foot Militia - Tactical RangeTraining
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TUP-5fLPgM

One can easily imagine the militia's interpretation of the tenth amendment
. . . perhaps along those same terms as those "warriors" arrested over the
weekend in Michigan.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:09:44 -0700
> From: lfalen at turbonet.com
> To: thansen at moscow.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Where/How Will It All End?
>
> These people are kooks and should be prosecuted to the full extent of
the law.
> Roger

. .