[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Mar 29 15:06:45 PDT 2010

I'm sorry, Roger, that you're disappointed.  But I'm even sorrier that you would not condemn Bachmann's remarks below, her past diatribes, and the inflammatory, hate-filled shouts of so many of the Tea Partyers.  Further, it's unfortunate to me that you're unable, or, as I suspect, publicly unwilling, to grasp the difference between Sarah Palin's apparent need to get through a friendly audience talk by writing things like "energy" and "taxes" on her hand and Barack Obama's use of TelePrompTers (looks weird, but that's the AP Style standard for the word!) during complex, detailed, and policy-filled speeches.  Please consider that.  Your failure to distinguish between those two examples, which you brought up, tends to make you appear less well-informed and even-handed than I understand you to be.

As for my being a leftist, I can imagine that a good number of Moscow's liberals would scoff at any such idea.  I know I would.  I'm a pro-life, pro-business, Biblically conservative Democrat, but it appears that despite the modifiers, "Democrat" is what you seem to find synonymous with "leftist."  Besides, any evangelical Christian who reveres Scripture and cares about the Gospel ought to object to Christ Church doctrine and practice.  In fact, doing so myself is undeniably a conservative thing for me to do.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com