[Vision2020] Community at Risk

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Mar 26 13:38:04 PDT 2010

You are totally ignorant of the facts.  I suggest you read the unexpurgated parts of the case file.

Nowhere did I say that Stegner was part of a conspiracy.  He simply lazily took the road of least resistance.

Why wasn't Sitler immediately arrested by the sheriff instead of being allowed to escape to his parent's home in Washington?  There certainly was probable cause in the incident report for an immediate arrest.

Why didn't Thompson call for a Magistrate's Inquiry to force reluctant witnesses to testify?  Testimony that would have revealed other molestations in Latah County and other revealing information about the role of Cultmaster Wilson at the beginning of this sad affair.

Why wasn't Sitler placed in custody until after the plea bargain was agreed upon in principle?

If you are going to attempt to become an attorney, you ought to check the facts or at least the case file and the LCSD press releases on this matter before putting your foot in your mouth again.

W.