[Vision2020] Former US Senator & 9/11 Commissoner Max Cleland

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue Mar 23 19:42:23 PDT 2010

Roger writes:
"There has many books written,lawsuits and movies about the Warren Commission also. Anybody can write a book speculating on conspiracies. This is not proof of anything."

True, anybody could write a book about anything, including a particular religion, but that is not proof of anything.
The ironic thing is that 911 was supposedly islamic terrorist based which was leapt upon by christians, including WBush, both with religions based upon mostly the same book speculating what God wants.  But it doesn't make it true.
A lot of damage is caused by people who believe what a certain book says, so believe me, I'm skeptical about pretty much everything.
But, common sense dictates that if powerful people espoused a certain belief as pointed out by Ted (http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf) and then that unfolds while they are in power, then I have to question that coincidence.
I have no idea what the truth is around 911, but I do see that the consequences were way worse than they needed to be, and I blame that on those who were in power at the time.
Since there is a lot of evidence to suggest either incompetence or purposeful malfeasance, as a conscious human I can't help but be irritated by that, and at least have an open mind about possible scenarios.
After all, truth is often more unbelievable than fiction...

Garrett Clevenger