[Vision2020] 2010 Farmer's Market

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 23 16:26:00 PDT 2010

Generally Farmers' Market runs from early- or mid-May to the end of October.

Having attended the first one last year, my first photos of "Vendors and Stuff" are date May 2, 2009.

http://www.moscowcares.com/FarmersMarket/FarMar_2009_Photos.htm

I also notice where the city is looking for a sound tech for Farmers' Market, judging by the employment announcement posted on March 18th.

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/employment/SoundTech.pdf

In any case, I am making plans to be there again this year.

Seeya there, Moscow.