[Vision2020] FW: Breaking news from the Lewiston Tribune

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 23 11:46:17 PDT 2010

Breaking News from the Lewiston TribuneMy sentiments exactly, Saundra.

At a time when homeless shelters in Idaho are stripped of their tax-exempt status

At a time when Corporate Idaho is assured, by its state governor, that their tax breaks will prevail

At a time when unemployment is at its highest in Idaho . . .

At a time when those ever-increasing numbers of unemployed fall in line with the ever-increasing number of uninsured in Idaho . . .

At a time when those uninsured, unemployed Idahoans are provided a sense of hope with the passage of health care reform.

Governor Otter and his cronies fight to deprive the very people that elected them the basic right to health care.

I have three letters for you, Guv . . . FCK . . . The only thing missing is "U".

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.