[Vision2020] Health care {insurance} reform passed

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 22 06:34:46 PDT 2010

Garrett Clevenger stated:

"And now that we're mandated to buy insurance from a private company, we've all been sucked into the great health care ponzi."

Maybe in your world, Mr. Clevenger.  But, here in the Nifty Fifty (USA), after President Obama signs the bill, the health insurance market will become more competitive and the premiums charged by those private companies closely monitored.

As far as your suggested "private alternative to medicare", There aren't a whole lot of people giving up ther Medicare in exchange for Blue Cross/Blue Shield now, is there?

Tri-Care ('nother one of them Gubmint-controlled health care programs) Member for Life