[Vision2020] Co-op cooking classes

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Sat Mar 20 20:35:31 PDT 2010

Dan,

If g was curious re: benefits of non-gluten diets, he could have done
is own research on Google.

If g was just curious, he could have left off the results of his
research into the percent of the population affected by the problem
and just asked his question.

His post implies the Co-op is out-of-line providing classes for a
small number of people. I'm saying walk the miles in their shoes
before he condemns.

Kit Craine