[Vision2020] Racist Fliers Distributed in Southern Idaho

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 08:58:41 PDT 2010

I'd just like to remind everyone that Freedom of Speech is more
important than whatever it is that these fliers say. Protecting the
speech of people you agree with is easy, protecting the speech of people
you vehemently disagree with is much more difficult.

Also, getting self-righteous about this stuff merely gives these guys
some fuel to put on the fire. The best response, in my opinion, is to
roll your eyes and throw the flier away.

Paul