[Vision2020] Walmart Considering Closing Store in Moscow

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 20 07:35:40 PDT 2010

I think what you're hearing is the mournful dirge that was the soundtrack a
former city council's (and current mayor's) bad decisions. Considering the
dire economic state that California is in, I don't think we want to be
paying very much attention to anything it may want to tell us.

By the Bye, a quick glance at google maps shows several Wal-Mart locations
in the simi valley. Not only is your "old stomping grounds" giving out
specious advice, it's fibbing.