[Vision2020] Crabtree dilemma (was...)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 17 17:31:28 PDT 2010

Gary Crabtree stated:

"Spreading malicious rumors of wrong doing with absolutely nothing to back
up the accusation than your fevered imagination is contemptible."

I couldn't agree with you more, Mr. Crabtree.

Malicious rumors take on an even more contemptible dimension when they are
reported to the Moscow Police Department.  Wouldn't you agree?

For instance . . .

A local pastor filed the following statement (see attached statement) with
the Moscow Police Department on July 15, 2006:

"My name is Doug Wilson and I am the minister at Christ Church here in
Moscow.  Over the last three years or so, there has been a small group of
people harassing our ministry by means of various legal complaints - tax
exemption issues, zoning , boarding, etc.

In the last few weeks it appears that this pattern has gotten more
personal & is getting closer to home.

1.  On June 26, I discovered a used (or doctored to look used) condom in
my mailbox.

2.  Over the last two weeks we have had a rash of flat tires at our house
(4 on 4 vehicles).  My son-in-law found a screw in the tread of his & I
just came from Schwab, where they repaired the damage from a nail and a
screw into my left rear tire.

3.  This morning I had to clean our living room window because someone had
thrown some foul looking substance at it, creating a mess @ 4" by 8".

Other than their evident public malice expressed in other settings, I have
no evidence to say that the following people are responsible.  But, these
are some of the foremost people involved n displaying public animosity.

    1.  Jackie Wolf a.k.a. J. Ford on Vision 20/20.

    2.  Charlie Nolan/ multiple aliases on Vision 20/20

    3.  Michael Metzler - www.poohsthink.com

    4.  Tom Hansen

    5.  Terry Morin"

So, please Mr. Crabtree.  You are free to take the attached statement to
those responsible for it and stand up against these malicious hypocrites.

Your service in this cause will not go unnoticed.

Thank you,

“I’ll just speak for our church, in Christ Church. If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his
reputation, yes, he’d be disciplined.”

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)