[Vision2020] The Power Hour "Libertarian" Radio ShowPromotesClaim of 9/11 Cover-up[

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 16:08:37 PDT 2010

Roger writes:

"Regardless of that is is ridiculous to assert that it may have been planed by anyone in the Bush administration."

Yes, Bush and friends were too busy planning the "big swindle" instead.

You know, the measly $700 billion tax-dollar handout they gave away during their last few months in power.

Don't forget the tax cuts for the rich and the new entitlement program using tax dollars to subsidize drugs.

They obviously weren't planning an appropriate strategy to make sure the Iraq invasion was a success.

Bush probably doesn't have the brains to be a mastermind, but he certainly could be a puppet for those behind the scenes pushing their agenda.

I wouldn't doubt if 911 was anticipated and allowed to unfold (perhaps they didn't know the details)

Afterall, they were looking for a modern day "Pearl Harbor" as an excuse to unleash their agenda.

Then again, would we really expect less from people who gained power by decree of the supreme court?

Anybody who has to sue to usurp the voters should never be trusted.

The ironic thing is Bush probably thinks everything that happened during his time in power was the will of God.

And the love keeps marching on...

Garrett Clevenger