[Vision2020] Election 2010

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 17 14:23:20 PDT 2010

Thanks, Tom, for what I know will be -- and already, with the clip attached, has proved to be -- a very helpful resource for the season ahead.  I appreciate the work you do in maintaining this and Not On The Palouse.  Not many people demonstrate the care for their communities that you do.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com