[Vision2020] What happened to the predicted assault on the 2nd amendment?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:16:15 PDT 2010

Some 16 months ago when Obama was elected a few of you (e.g, Kai, Gary, and Area Man) were lamenting about how we were about to see to the 'Second Amendment come under serious attack', 'the second amendment [being] in serious peril with the Obama, Pelosi, &
Reed team at bat and gun owners [hunters, etc.]  have very good reason to be concerned.', yada, yada.

Seems to me that the Second Amendment is not only holding up fine, but flexing it's muscles quite nicely.

-Scott