[Vision2020] Blahg Update

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Mar 15 08:49:25 PDT 2010

And, you know, that's the calling of a true, Christian elder:  reporting on gossip, rumor, and lies, particularly when they can do damage to a political enemy's re-election.

Let me know if you need any facts to back up any rumors that Dale is weasel-like in his dealings.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com