[Vision2020] Local veterinarians that board animals?

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Sun Mar 14 09:53:07 PDT 2010

My apartment is currently a construction zone, and consequently I was boarding my 2 cats , but that local feline hotel is all booked up now because of spring break.  There are still 3 or 4 days of work left to do on the apartment, and I'm scrambling to find alternative places to put them up until Wednesday or Thursday.  Any of you good people know of local places that can fill the bill?  This could be the strangest post of the day.  If you've got any places that you know of, let me know off-list.  Thanks.  Carl Westberg