[Vision2020] The Power Hour "Libertarian" Radio Show Promotes Claim of 9/11 Cover-up[

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:42:21 PST 2010

There are a lot of "conservatives" who believe in a government cover-up
regarding the facts of 9/11.

There is a radio show that has a large following that has been on the air
for years, that I have listened to numerous times on shortwave, that is very
political but in some ways hard to stereotype.  I suppose you could call it
hard core libertarian (they passionately promoted Ron Paul's presidential
bid), which means that it is very distrustful of government in a consistent
aggressive way that many traditional "mainstream" conservatives are not.
Anti-abortion views are expressed, which fits the current Republican agenda,
but there are two issues that have received a lot of air time where the show
has argued for government cover-ups, Gulf War Syndrome among vets, and
9/11.  This show aggressively attacked the Bush administration, and is doing
the same to Obama's.

Main website for this radio show:

http://www.thepowerhour.com/

The following documentary described at the website below, promoted by "The
Power Hour," pulls no punches regarding what it claims was "a massive
cover-up" regarding 9/11:

http://www.thepowermall.com/

*911 In Plane Site

*New* "The Directors Cut" *with *"More Footage - More Photographs - More
Evidence" *

*PRODUCER: Dave vonKleist*
DIRECTOR: William Lewis

Due to the overwhelming response of "911 In Plane Site," we were able to
collect mountains of new footage and photographs from sources all over the
world. We can now say, without a shadow of doubt, that we have undeniable
evidence of a massive cover-up. From the 16 ft. hole in the outer walls of
the Pentagon to the news reports of bombs, explosions and potential
demolition of World Trade Centers 1, 2 and 7, to the strange attachment on
the bottom of Flight 175 and the mysterious flashes caught on videotape by
at least five separate sources, it is clear - 911 was an inside job.

>From Dave vonKleist, co-host of The Power Hour radio program and
writer/producer of the album "Will Someone Listen" & William Lewis, producer
of "American Freedom News", "TruNews" and producer/writer of the album
"Police State" comes a full length documentary exposing one of the largest
conspiracies ever uncovered. With the pounding force of a sledgehammer you
will find yourself horrified and astonished at the shear scope of the
largest transgressions ever carried out against the people of the United
States and indeed... of the entire world.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett