[Vision2020] Teabaggers

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 07:16:00 PST 2010

Donovan,

Not all personal attacks are ad hominem arguments.

If I say "anyone who thinks that slavery is OK is an idiot" that is
not an ad hominem attack. It is just an insult and a comment. First,
ad hominem arguments are ARGUMENTS, not comments. Second, they are
invalid arguments.

I admit I'm insulting at times but I don't use fallacies. And you are
not in any position to be lecturing people who are insulting. I'll
tell you what, let's see who can go longer without insulting
opponents: you or Me.

Your friend, Joe

On Mar 13, 2010, at 10:02 AM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com