[Vision2020] Teabaggers

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 07:11:55 PST 2010

I was wondering when I would see the day that Sgt. Hamster joins the side of Bush, Rove, and Glen Beck.

Hamster really does like the actions of the Bush Administration, from free money giveaways to starting the Iraqi War, disliking General Wesley Clark, and now he is saying out loud are men and woman in uniform are the ones that failed to protect this country. Sad really :(

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold