[Vision2020] teabaggers

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Fri Mar 12 12:14:43 PST 2010

Greetings:

The Tea Party candidate in the three-way primary for Texas governor said to Glenn Beck that she was still looking at the evidence for a 9-11 cover-up.  Beck's response was something like "We'd better look at another candidate!"  Yes the Tea Party people include not only "birthers" but "truthers."

Nick Gier