[Vision2020] Teabaggers

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:51:11 PST 2010

Roger,

There are two separate issues that you are confusing. 1) the rightness
or wrongness of slavery and 2) the blameworthiness of owning slaves
during the 17th century.

I'm talking about (1), which us what Donovan was talking about.
Slavery is wrong, always and everywhere. Anyone who says otherwise is
an idiot. There is NO debate about this.

You're talking about (2) which is another, more difficult matter. I
haven't blamed anyone except Donovan.

Joe