[Vision2020] Freedom of Conscience Bill 1353

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 8 11:09:04 PST 2010

WOW!

Now THERE is a dynamic duo if I ever heard of one . . . Roger Falen and
Donovan Arnold.

By garsh, that's right up there with Sarah Palin and Will Beck.

Speakin' of Palin and Beck . . .

I would just love to see them run on the Republican ticket in 2012 against
the Dems.

Heck!  I might even donate a few bucks their direction.

Seeya round tow, Moscow.

> No argument here.
> Roger

and the Realist adjusts his sails."