[Vision2020] Legislative Newsletter VIII - March 2-7, 2010

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Mon Mar 8 10:07:30 PST 2010

Representative Trail writes:

"Overall public education will be cut by $128 million in Idaho's Race to the Bottom."

Meanwhile, UI pours millions of dollars into the frivolous Kibby Dome (almost $40 million will be spent from what I can tell)

UI could have staved off budget cuts if they would use their money wisely, not maintaining a money pit.

How about firing those who are mismanaging UI, Rep. Trail?

That will send a message that those making the big bucks are accountable to the tax payers.

That's what we want.

We're not happy that elementary education suffers due to wasteful spending.
Sincerely,

Garrett Clevenger