[Vision2020] Peterson Drive/UI Campus Extension

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Sat Mar 6 11:36:31 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

As I was cruisin' around Moscow this morning (and we all know that Moscow
was made for cruisin'), curiosity got the better of me and I decided to
saunter over to Peterson Drive and Pullman Road to see how the
"crosswalk-and/or-Peterson-Drive-extension" venture was progressing.

This subject was, at one time, a headline item here on the Viz . . . kinda
makes me feel that our concerns are faltering.

Turns out that Peterson Drive/Pullman Road is evolving from a junction to
an intersection, much to the appreciation of the UI students who use that
specific crosswalk on an almost daily basis.

To make a long boring story to a short boring story . . .

I snapped a few photos of the junction-soon-to-be-intersection and posted
them online as I will continue to do as time goes by at . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/PetersonDriveExtension

Stay tuned, V-peeps, and . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Moscow Cares"