[Vision2020] Say What?

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Fri Mar 5 14:32:21 PST 2010

Had you been paying attention you would have noted that Republicans were
instrumental in the passage of the civil rights acts of 1957, 1964, and
1965. These acts were most recently extended for another 25 years by G. W.
Bush in 2006. Does that qualify as recent enough for you?

Providing a level playing field on which to compete should be all that's
required. The democrat tactic of buying votes by promising all sorts of
percs and extras for a people that they continue to catagorize as
down-trodden and in need of special help is demeaning and cynical and is why
I felt it was nessacary to mention that the greatest gains for blacks were
brought about largely by blacks themselves and not the democrat party.