[Vision2020] HCR 44

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Mar 5 13:54:33 PST 2010

Judy,

There actually maybe an "up-side" to this one, if you just look at it
openly and honestly. *S*

Imagine, the schools in Idaho will have to TEACH english, especially
to the native english speakers! Might be a reason not to rape the
school budgets over and over.

And, once we start  with "references to God should be welcome in all
public places and public verse.", Allah Akbar, I can go along with
that one. At least the idiots
didn't specify which God!

Wayne