[Vision2020] Imagine That, Butch - Politics Is a Rough 'Sport'

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 5 10:38:15 PST 2010

Don't count on the Tea Party supporting a third party. they will support individual candidates regardless of which party they belong to. They may support a third alternative only if nether of the main parties have a candidate that is for limited government, individual rights and sticks to the Constitution.
Roger